Want to know a little about my experience?
I have been a freelance writer since 2012 and have published articles on a variety of websites. I began part-time with Yahoo Voices! and then moved onto several other opportunities including project management sites, software review sites, and general publishing sites.
As far as education, I earned a B.S. in Information Technology. My job experience includes project management, department management, account management, assistant program management, web design, and customer service.
I love technology – specifically – terrific games and apps for iOS, software that makes your life easier, and productivity tools that you can use every day, in both work and home environments.
Where am I working now?
- groovyPost: I write long and short tutorials and a variety of roundups.
- How-To Geek: I write how-tos mostly for tech-related office productivity.
- Lifewire: I write tutorials and other topics of interest.
- TechReviewNinjas: I am the owner, writer, and everything in between.
I also work on short- and long-term projects for publishing, web, and development companies.
I was the Technical Editor for two books:
- The Wiley Publishing book: Effective SEO and Content Marketing: The Ultimate Guide for Maximizing Free Web Traffic by Nicholas Papagiannis. You can check out the book on Amazon; it’s available as a paperback and Kindle book.
- The Simon & Schuster book: iPhone Unlocked by David Pogue. You can find this book on Amazon as well. It’s available as a paperback and Kindle book.
Interested in my work?
If you would like to see my articles for published samples of my work, please visit the direct-linked author pages above.